Anyone with a table saw and can cut straight in Tampa?

PolishDude
10+ year member

Tampa, Fl
I can't trust home depot to make anymore cuts for me, I went there a few weeks ago and asked for certain cuts and pieces that were suppose to be 3" started at 3 and would end up at 2.5 or less. My friend will be giving me a 4x4 foot piece of .75 mdf. I just need 6 cuts made.

They will be something along these lines.

(1) 11.5x 11.25x .75

(1) 11x 11x .75

(2) 11x 4x .75

(2) 9.5x 4x .75

This probably wont be until at least the weekend of May 5th. Just looking if there is anyone willing to help ahead of time. Trying to fit the TC 10 OEM is becoming more of a challenge then I thought.

sorry to hear about your home depot experience they do all my cuts for me and they come out great every time. You did draw lines where you want the cuts with a roofer's square right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

PolishDude

10+ year member
PolishDude
Tampa, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from