Anyone want to help a first-time installer? (Raleigh)

finalburden
10+ year member

Hello, everyone. Would anyone be willing to help me do an install (located in Raleigh/Cary)? I've been researching like mad, but I still don't trust myself completely and would appreciate it if anyone could give me a hand so I don't screw anything up, haha. I'd rather not pay an installer so I can save money and gain some valuable knowledge. All of my equipment should arrive within the next couple of weeks so if anyone wants to help me tackle it on a Saturday or what have you, I'd greatly appreciate it.

BTW, I'm not looking for a handout or anything. I'd pay you for your time and/or buy you dinner, etc.

Thanks in advance. I don't want to come off as a typical n00b or anything. I just want to learn as much as possible.

Someone help the Car Audio Hobby grow here!

If you want to drive to Texas, I'm down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Or buy me gas to NC, I'm sure it's way more beautiful than Tejas this time of year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Someone help the Car Audio Hobby grow here!If you want to drive to Texas, I'm down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Or buy me gas to NC, I'm sure it's way more beautiful than Tejas this time of year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thanks for the offer! Round-trip ticket work? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

There alot of NC heads on here! I am sure one will help you out!
Thanks! I hope so. If not, I'll just take it to an installer I guess.

just start a first timer build log and ask questions as you go
That's a good idea. I don't want to come off as annoying though.

you can learn almost everything you need to know on this forum
I've definitely learned a lot as I've lurked for a while before signing up and I appreciate the knowledge on this forum.

what are you looking to do? I am at school in philly but will be back in raleigh nov 18 till sunday after thanksgiving. im no pro but id be glad to lend a hand if you still need it in a few weeks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...