Northwest Region anyone want to do another show this year?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
he kept yelling and i just said i couldnt hear him. he looked like he was going to explode.
Lol thats to funny. I seen you telling me to turn it up so i just ****ing gave it to it. The HU shut off so i held it just long enough to get through that intersection. We tore that intersection down lol. I was just waiting to see a cop:laugh:

he kept yelling and i just said i couldnt hear him. he looked like he was going to explode.
i always wished i could go infrasonic from the back of my truck. a 10hz tone at about 140 db's. see if i could make annoying people deficate in their pants.

Its always fun to see how much traffic you can move, or how many pedestrians you can scare the **** out of lol. Easiest way to get asian/ old drivers to move over is a 40hz tone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

As for another show. . . eeeehhh I don't think I would go :/

i couldnt believe this woman that was accross the street, over 200 ft away, i turned on my system to pound the guy in the A & A trading post and this lady actually plugged her ears end bent over like she was gonna go deaf. i turned it down and had to tell her "COME ON>>>>>REALLY?"

i couldnt believe this woman that was accross the street, over 200 ft away, i turned on my system to pound the guy in the A & A trading post and this lady actually plugged her ears end bent over like she was gonna go deaf. i turned it down and had to tell her "COME ON>>>>>REALLY?"
sure:rolleyes:

youre not even loud:fyi:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.