anyone still running SI subs

I would love to try a BM MK III but the odds of them ever coming out are slim to none. You hear about these on every forum, but the only people that seem to have heard them were given "test" woofers. I think a lot of guys just moved on and bought what you can get your hands on.
Two production runs of them sold out -- there are plenty out there. I have seen both runs come off the trucks in person.

I would love to try a BM MK III but the odds of them ever coming out are slim to none. You hear about these on every forum, but the only people that seem to have heard them were given "test" woofers. I think a lot of guys just moved on and bought what you can get your hands on.
No one was ever given a "test" woofer free of charge. The BM mkIII's have been sold out pretty steadily as we have sold both production runs within weeks of them being ready for sale. But I suppose that when you sell a couple hundred speakers in a year that the "odds of them ever coming out are slim to none." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Haha, they've been out for about a year now. The reason why you don't see any in the classifieds, etc, is probably because the owners of them really enjoy their performance. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No one was ever given a "test" woofer free of charge. The BM mkIII's have been sold out pretty steadily as we have sold both production runs within weeks of them being ready for sale. But I suppose that when you sell a couple hundred speakers in a year that the "odds of them ever coming out are slim to none." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Haha, they've been out for about a year now. The reason why you don't see any in the classifieds, etc, is probably because the owners of them really enjoy their performance. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
you have pm

jrouter. What tunning options have you used on your Mags? I have it at 2.5 @ 32hz and Nick said it's too large and tuned to low (which I believe also). Just wondering what's your most..and least favorite tunning frequency for your Mags. I'm looking for some ideas.

Odd. I have a pair of them in my garage right now. I guess I'm imagining that.

jrouter. What tunning options have you used on your Mags? I have it at 2.5 @ 32hz and Nick said it's too large and tuned to low (which I believe also). Just wondering what's your most..and least favorite tunning frequency for your Mags. I'm looking for some ideas.
look @ my sig

I did, I was just wondering if you tuned lower like 28-30hz or higher than 34hz
32-28 hz is really Ideal tunning, But in my case it was a matter of space is why I tuned it to 34hz, but they still hit the lows and sound loud doing,I set my x-voer for the sub to 50hz@24db slope and it sounds as smooth as butter...hope that helps

Thanks man. Jacob said I should tune to 35hz which I thought was odd. Just wanted to see what your opinion was since I'm sure you played around with different enclosures. It's 16 degrees up here so if I make another box I want it to be the right one lol

Thanks man. Jacob said I should tune to 35hz which I thought was odd. Just wanted to see what your opinion was since I'm sure you played around with different enclosures. It's 16 degrees up here so if I make another box I want it to be the right one lol
hey it gets just as cold here in the midwest the other day the high was 19 and the low was 0 yesterday it was a heat-wave it was 40 degrees .

i'd love to have some of the old BMs... forgot who used to sell them... jacob maybe?

sigh... I need me some sq in my life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.