ANyone see PPI new 10,000 watt amp?

its a cookie cutter 10k rebadged ..... same amp as a soundstream 10k...etc..

i knew they were coming out with some new amps.. but this one isnt new! been out for a while now...

i ****ing hate that ppi would come out with a amp that is the same as a soundstream 10k.....thats what happens when PowerAcoustic buys ppi i guess....stupid crap!

i guess every company is going to come out with a 10k now! why ****ing not!

soundstream 10k

ppi 10k

boss 10k

orion 10k

legacy 10k

It said it required at least 14.4 volts, but would defiantly agree it probably isn't efficient until the 16ish volts area. None the less, still looks like a powerhouse amp.

i knew they were coming out with some new amps.. but this one isnt new! been out for a while now...

i ****ing hate that ppi would come out with a amp that is the same as a soundstream 10k.....thats what happens when PowerAcoustic buys ppi i guess....stupid crap!

soundstream 10k

ppi 10k

boss 10k

orion 10k

legacy 10k
It dosent look anything like a soundstream 10k. Maybe the case is close but that is about it... Its closer to a DDZ1 than anything I have seen

It is from directed, so I would bet it's copied from something else...
incorrect...

Epsilon bought PPI from Directed quite a while back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

soundstream 10k

ppi 10k

boss 10k

orion 10k

legacy 10k
Agreed, it seems to be a well-made cookie cutter Korean amp that a lot of companies in the 2002-present car audio era seem to be doing. I am not impressed. They will be nothing like the PPI of old that had it's own set of engineers.

ratings are probably at 16 volts. Nonetheless, it could be promising
not thats not ..... its actually the soundstream 12k they never released so IT IS underrated and TOTALLY different than to 10,000d, its the little brother to the 15k

(4) 1/0 Gauge Power Input Terminals

(4) 1/0 Gauge Ground Input Terminals

(2) 8 Gauge Remote Turn-On Terminals

(4) 8 Gauge Speaker Output Terminals

Maximum Current Draw >1200 amps

Digitally Controlled Module for Damping Factor >1000 @ 100Hz

DAMMMMMM!!!://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

And if anyone is interested in buying one PM me, I can get them way cheaper than that!!!

Like stated before, this is the Soundstream 12,000D that was never released... sooo they had 100 of these that were just lying around and they decided to put it under the PPI name and rate it at 12v to match how PPI rates their equipment. And now, I guess they are going to make more of them and offically add it to the PPI line. It's a awesome amp, I was going to buy a few for myself but SS wants me to have all Soundstream equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.