anyone on interested in buying my Big L RIAA gold record?

Participant count
  • Participant list

wj94
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
virginia
i got this a few years ago but now that i've moved in with my girlfriend i really have no place to put it. i know a lot of people here are hip-hop/big L fans so figured i'd post it up. i'd take $350 shipped and insured for it if anyone wants it....and no, i have no idea who the guy it was presented to is.

bigl1.jpg

bigl2.jpg

bigl3.jpg

bigl4.jpg

i got it on ebay a few years back
I wish I had the dough to buy it. But you sould really try that allhiphop website. It be some dedicated Big L fans on there. As far as here I doubt you will get a good deal cause I doubt most people even know who he is.

I wish I had the dough to buy it. But you sould really try that allhiphop website. It be some dedicated Big L fans on there. As far as here I doubt you will get a good deal cause I doubt most people even know who he is.
i'll give it a whirl, but **** they have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many sub-forums. i figured a lot of people here knew of him based on some of the "what are you listening to" and "what's good on the system" threads. worth a shot.

i know who big L is. he was good, but not good enough for 350, IMO.

his flow wasnt that good, but he had good delivery.

good luck though

i'll give it a whirl, but **** they have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many sub-forums. i figured a lot of people here knew of him based on some of the "what are you listening to" and "what's good on the system" threads. worth a shot.
True, but then you questions like the one aboveme. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

big L died in 98, im 99% sure on that...

with it being a Rawkus plaque, and since rawkus went out of business it might be worth something.

he never actually made it on to rawkus though, he died like a month before.

someone offered me $500 for it about a year ago but i didn't want to sell. wish i had taken that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wj94

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wj94
virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies