Central Region Anyone near cadillac michigan....

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Don't know if this help's I live in allegan Mi. it's kinda bewteen Kalamazoo,holland,and grandrapids. I've also checked battel creek and bentnhabor(by indina) In these city's I havent found a good(person to person) car audioshop. the last on I found was classic strereo (k-zoo,grandrapids) but they shut down the car audio divission.

Don't know if this help's I live in allegan Mi. it's kinda bewteen Kalamazoo,holland,and grandrapids. I've also checked battel creek and bentnhabor(by indina) In these city's I havent found a good(person to person) car audioshop. the last on I found was classic strereo (k-zoo,grandrapids) but they shut down the car audio divission.
I jsut found out theres a good one in traverse city speed of sound and then in mount pleasent main street audio...

i'm from roscommon. stay away from soundwaves in houghton lake. mark banned me from his store //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif none of the shops are any good. i've been to kurtz in traverse city and i forget the other one but it's on airport rd. both ****.

you know of any audio shops that have a tl that they let people use for money? thanks!
not a one up here. all ac's that i know of. TC has some ac's, but the guys at kurtz, and that other place are complete asshats. i drive from roscommon to traverse city just to get metered and i called ahead of time and they said they could do it. i get there and they are too busy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif idk where any tl is in michigan. prolly gotta go around detroit or grand rapids for one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.