Anyone know where the air vents are in an Integra coupe?

SAG3
5,000+ posts

________
I know that there's one or two vents in the trunk, I can hear them tapping when my stuff is playing. This f-in car leaks so much air in the trunk is stupid, when I put my hand by where you lift up the hatch I can feel the air whooshing out.

^^^ Correct. It's on the drivers side, all the way to the rear end. Right where the Antenna Motor is mounted. It's on the bottom side. You'll have to take your panels off in order to see it. If you need a picture I can take one tomorrow.

The only vents that I know are the vent that has a flap on it. And it's located in the trunk driver side. Maybe the tapping you speak of is rattle? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The only vents that I know are the vent that has a flap on it. And it's located in the trunk driver side. Maybe the tapping you speak of is rattle? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Where's it at?

I just told you with the above post. It's on the interior, drivers side, trunk area, right underneath where the radio antenna would be, it's where the radio's antenna motor located at. If you take off the panels you would be able to see it.

yeah, peel back your trunk carpet on the driver's side. it should be there in the fender behind the rear wheel where the trunk floor meets the trunk wall. black plastic vent.

there's probably a thin rubber flap in there you can pull out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.