Anyone know how to install a Kill switch for amps???

i read he wants to hook up his 4 gauge? to a switch and ground the other prong and if its a 3 prong wants to put remote lead on..............i was just posting a pic but didnt reply...i ignored such a silly question my sincere apologies
how did you secure it in there?

since its a 3 prong and unless u solder some little azz wires its damm near impossible to use the ring to thread it tight..so i just installed wires and wrapped wit electrical tape fairly thick and drilled hole smaller than tape thickness and just worked it in till it wedges itself.....hasnt came loose yet

I want to wire in a toggle switch for each one of my amps on my boat. I have four separate amps. I want to be able to shut off or power up each amp when I want to. For example....my sub will be on probably all the time unless I am tuning the sound system etc., but the tower speakers, the cockpit speakers, and the cabin speakers are all on separate amps, and I don't need all of them on all the time. If I wire in 4 separate switches on the remote wire this should be fine correct? Now if they have an LED in the switch will it cause any feedback or noise? Or any other problems?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.