Anyone in or around Nashville?

The back seats are staying for a while ha. Or at least one of them lol. Gonna either run 2 12" VVX's or a single 15 yet to be determined. Possibly Q' date=' BL, Xcon. I'm leaning VVX's; surface area is my friend.
3.75-4 cubes @ 32-34hz. Obviously I am still designing, so specifics will have to wait.

Either subs up/port forward or subs up/port side. Attached amp rack or buffer pads. Shuriken will be going back in.[/quote']

I have a buddy with a Fi Q 15" for sale, used to be mine.

I'll keep it in mind if summer comes around and I'm looking.

I have quite the to-do list for my project. Have to re-run almost all my accessory wiring. Which is ridiculously tedious.

Going to relocate tweeters either permanently into pillars or stock locations. Probably stock locations to avoid cutting into any more plastic.

Going to grab an EQ with hefty pre's. Might have one lined up here if I don't whoos out of buying it. :/

I'll keep it in mind if summer comes around and I'm looking.
I have quite the to-do list for my project. Have to re-run almost all my accessory wiring. Which is ridiculously tedious.

Going to relocate tweeters either permanently into pillars or stock locations. Probably stock locations to avoid cutting into any more plastic.

Going to grab an EQ with hefty pre's. Might have one lined up here if I don't whoos out of buying it. :/
I don't have any wire in my truck yet, minus the wiring harness for the h/u //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If you need help, hit me up.

When will you be back in town?

I don't have any wire in my truck yet, minus the wiring harness for the h/u //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
If you need help, hit me up.

When will you be back in town?
Well, not counting my week long Xmas holiday, anytime March to late May depending on how long season/playoffs might go.

Let me know if you need a hand as well.

"Will work for scrap MDF, birch, wire" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Well' date=' not counting my week long Xmas holiday, anytime March to late May depending on how long season/playoffs might go.
Let me know if you need a hand as well.

"Will work for scrap MDF, birch, wire" :p[/quote']

I'm most likely going to wire up my vehicle after Christmas. Just going to do 2 runs of 1/0 or 2/0.

I'm most likely going to wire up my vehicle after Christmas. Just going to do 2 runs of 1/0 or 2/0.
May as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you end up with any extra that I can use, we can work something out. Always looking for supplies it seems. Still have some enclosures to sell. Obviously my 2x10" Dcon one made from scrap MDF and carpet will be in use until new build is ready, and a great single 12" one. 4" aero, no visible seam in the carpet, etc.

I usually have a new project completed before I ditch the old one lol.

I think I might have started off too big in my Explorer. 2 18"s is quite a jump from no bass in a while.

What are the specs on the 12 box?

Can't remember exactly, but I'm thinking 1.9-2 internally before driver displacement? If so, the current 4" has her tuned 31-32hz?

I can obviously double check all this. Built it about 11 months ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Alright man I got it. When I get the 2 18"s in, you need a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Alright man I got it. When I get the 2 18"s in, you need a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Deal. I'll show you the redone Suz, too. Finally got done fiddling with some things, and she sounds pretty darn good on jazz, alternative, classical, anything. Gets loud when I want now that I'm throwing some power at the remaining Dcons. The cold is rough on me though. Brings out a bunch of squeaks and rattles that weren't there before. Silly Canadian winters.

Deal. I'll show you the redone Suz' date=' too. Finally got done fiddling with some things, and she sounds pretty darn good on jazz, alternative, classical, anything. Gets loud when I want now that I'm throwing some power at the remaining Dcons. The cold is rough on me though. Brings out a bunch of squeaks and rattles that weren't there before. Silly Canadian winters.[/quote']
Ya it's 38 here in Knox and I'm so cold. I can't imagine Canada. I like being down South.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...