Anyone in north cali with alarm know-how?

Participant count
  • Participant list

teylix
10+ year member

Im getting quotes for 300$ to install a viper 791XV...

to me that's just unacceptable lol. i guess because im a college student.

anyone in north cal that can help me out? i could pay like 50$ :eek: and some beer :p

or do you guys think im able to do it myself? i got basics of how circuits work and have hooked up prototype things for my circuits class but never done any kind of car alarm installation

think it's out of my league? know anyone in my area that could help me out? thanks =]

edit: im fine with any alarm system but the 791xv was recommended. im open to anything else though

is that $300 for the alarm and install or just install. kuz if it is both that is a good deal. you can find one online for cheaper and i think best buy is $150 to install. i wouldnt attempt it if i were you kuz one you have a 5 wire door lock altho everything is at ur BCM so go for it if you want but i say take it somewhere

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.