Anyone in MD/VA area want to help with wall?

DeViOuSoNe
10+ year member

What's a Subwoofer?
MD
I really jsut decided this is going to happen, I was going to go a different route but said **** it. I really want to do it but cant by myself, So Is there anyone who would want to help with build?

If you need any info or have ?'s let me know.

I wish I could, just a bit far for me and I am really low on fun time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

if you wanted to drive 3~4 hours one weekend to virginia beach i would be willing to help ya out. i dont have any good place to work on it, it would mostly be in a parkinglot near my friends apartment.

i have a power inverter and **** for my car that can run a circular saw or jigsaw. im sure i could get one other guy to help out. but thats up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Manassas,+VA,+to+virginia+beach,+va&sll=38.345964,-76.673584&sspn=1.895564,3.735352&ie=UTF8&z=7&om=1

Hmm If worse comes to worse, I will do that, Do you ahve a truck to get wood in? I will bring 2 people with me, I wan this one to be perfect this time, I walled off a ranger and the **** box almost killed me one day, when I had to stop hard! haha..But I have a good idea of what I want, Its not exactly a wall, But Kind of...

Ok this is what I want to do, I want the box to take up most of my trunk, With a false floor in trunk, So its somewhat squared, I want all four subs in the inside of the car, But not RIGHT behind me. So I sitll have plenty of room to put seats back, But I want the port at the very top If that is possible...So the air pushes right at your head, If I have the room, I will do 6 MAw 15's or maybe 4 MJ 18's What do you'll think would get louder?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.