anyone in houston hiring installers?

Anyone in the houston area looking to hire a installer? can do all work on alll cars, from basic decks t ofull custom. i have some pics posted in the gallery my user name is houston281. i guess if you do a search for that user it will show my pics, those are just some of the installs ive done, im looking to get back into the car audio stuff. so if anyone knows of a place looking for a installer you can text me 832-314-4320. thanks peeps.

do you speak spanish? If so check out the international flea markert on the north side and Kings flea market on the south side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

rick & paula

rick & paula
houston,tx.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
HtownKarstereo