Northeast Region Anyone in CT want to be paid for 1 install job?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

bakesalee
10+ year member

Hi. I have a 2003 Hyundai Sonata, a set of Boston SX60 component speakers, and some Dynamat I'd like installed in the front doors. I am looking for someone that knows what they're doing, has their own tools, and wants cash to do a great job.

I want the tweeters installed in the factory tweeter housing (upper, front corners of front doors), and the woofers installed in the factory speakers housing obviously. Do you protect the crossovers when you put them inside a door from moisture or dirt? What dB level would you put the crossovers on? How much would you project this will cost me? Please e-mail me at bakesalee@yahoo.com ---- I most likely will not check this forum for a response.

I want the job done as clean as possible. If it costs more to have a tech work on it that's not retarded, has experience, and most especially attention to detail, then so be it. No screws left over when you put the door panels back on. The last place I took it to, when I went to pick it up - told me they didn't install the Dynamat kit I brought with me because they didn't think I needed it. I'm not as high maintenance as I might seem, you'll never hear from me again after the installation, but I just want to make sure this project is as good as you would do for your own mother/best friend/self. If you'd like to do this job, please reply with your projected cost. Thank you very much. Please avoid "why won't you just do this yourself" replies. I have no experience, no tools, and an unwillingness to damage the most expensive possession I own - my car.

Read up and do it yourself. Sounds like a challenge but believe me, it will be worth it. Read up or if you have questions let one of us know, I would try the best . This forum is helpful as hell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.