CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Traxxas summit

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Needs body and radio combo

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will get user name and more pics later. Needs radio combo and body. Asking 250$ split shipping. Anythingbwest of mississippi river buyer pays. Shootings getting crazy!!!! Everything works. Needs motor mount installed and either the other two wheels plasti dipped or the two with plasti dip pealed off. Just haven't had motivation. Will for buyer if asked. Figured worth a shot.

Would you be up to a trade for a different Traxxas RC Car? I’ve got pretty much all of em from the 1/16th scale all the way up to the X-Maxx 2nd generations 8cell power FTW!

My summit is nuts now I have 2200kv brushless sensored motor and speed control it’s a wheelie machine and now the “low range” in the the trans is pretty mute since I don’t have any clogging with the sensored brushless setup.

Since this post I've wound up throwing slayer a arms and modded drive shafts and turned it into a 2.2 trail rig. Pm if interested I do have a exo terra buggy rtr minus radio for 275$ shipped. It's clean. Can text or email pics @DaveT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Lbetts818
Midland mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views