Anyone heard the e12O's?

Eroberer
10+ year member

I was just wondering if anyone had heard them. I want something that'll play extremely low notes at excellent quality. Does the O trail off at low frequencies or anything? I'm sure I'd love it if I got it, but I don't want to skip on the off chance that I can afford an e12A if those will play FAR better.

So basically what I'm asking is how does the sound reproduction of the e12O compare with the e12A?

Haha, yea, I'd say that I'm "in the process of preparing." This'll be the last thing that I question, basically. I'm already in love with the flat cone look, and apparently it sounds good, too.

I've been researching since mid-December, and my cash flow finally stabled. It'd been a bumpy ride trying to conjure up the cash. The e12A is doable, but I'm really not interested in 1000watts of power, just SQ.

i have an e12A right now, but its underpowered by half the wattage. i'm only giving it 500 watts right now of a JL 500/1, but soon i will be giving it 1000 watts. i have the xover frequency set at about 60hz or so on the bass boost and the regular xover, and even with 500 watts it slumps pretty hard. its in a 2.3 cu ft ported enclosure tuned to 25 hz. this sub gets **** low too. the low end frequencies are truly amazing. and it hits everything so accurately. i have also yet to hear any type of shred of distortion from this sub. i don't believe it can produce distortion lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.