Anyone Heard Of These Brands

Participant count
  • Participant list
hart is the only one i seen older than 5 years old..so at least they would be around for tech support heard great things about the sinfoni stuff as well as cutting edge but they are new..meaning yes they are good but if they hit the skids you are out in the cold.. the other i never heard of

I only know Street Power couz I ordered some of their stuff (enclosed subs) in Belgium five years ago and it really ******

Besides the low quality in any field it was also badly shipped and therefore damaged, I'm technically speaking still waiting for a pickup date //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

They used to have a site @ http://www.street-power.co.uk however it does not seem to still work

would u guys recommend any of these amps or subs? are all they all low quality?

also, where do you buy them like he posted earlier?

ive seen sinfoni amps for sale on the same site that adire says sells them, but WOAH they are expensive, like $600 for a 90.1 mono amp, thats out of control

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.