• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

ok, a good friend has offered me a pretty good deal on an alumapro bandpass 12" (listed on their site) along with a zapco ag350 amp for $500. it will go in my 98 rav4. i know zapco has a proven reputation, but i'm not sure about alumapro or their products. he's the orig. owner and bought the equip. new. while sq is nice, i'm more of an spl freak. i don't wanna spend thousands, so do you think this is a good deal? anyone experienced with alumapro?

Alumapro is a very high end SQ oriented subwoofer. Very Clear and defined bass response with equally impressive output.

Not for an SPL enthusiast, but if you are looking for Rock solid SQ performance this would be the way to go.

Since you are looking for SPL- this would likely not be a first choice in your situation. To further push the issue- why an Alumapro is in a bandpass enclosure at all is beyond me.

Take it easy,

-zane

Im with zane on that one, WHY a bandpass? Alumpro is for SQ or sound quality, you need to find the specs and get a sealed enclosure, that will improve the sound quality, but yeah alumpro are pretty good for SQ, gotta lose that bandpass box though kid.... Peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.