Anyone have personal experience with Rockford Fosgate T165's??

Participant count
  • Participant list
i don't run the coaxles but i do run the comps they they get loud and handle power but i fight with them on the vocals after i get so much power to them, vocals seem to get harsh/mudddy but that was in my ride maybe i could do something to help that. but over all good speakers i run the 6.5 t1's with the fosgate pro tweeters sounds great.

Naw just looking for some decent coax to threw in the doors. Have alil over 300x2 to provide each set. No comps wanting to keep this simple and quick... Naw dnt care for RF but found them for 100 shipped per pair and seemed like a nice price per its specs. Looking at cdt's right at the moment but I dnt know much about them nor have I seen any cdt product in action personally.. Looking for coax 6.5's under 100 a pair I am not brand loyal anymore just price per performance loyal LOL..

tsd161r (pioneer range) are pretty decent. what car? were bouts you mounting them? why don't you get splits?

how much room do you have to play with? look at these TSA2013i

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.