Anyone good at designing boxes?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jdg784
10+ year member

Yep..I'm God
Hey, I'm looking for ideas for a box that will be 19x19 at the base. That's my only real requirement, it's for a brahma 15". Ported or sealed, but it's gotta be able to squeeze in the 40 part of the 60/40 split of my backseat. (F-150 supercab).

How about making a box with some sort of a grill in front? You could have a wooden front with holes cut in it, like the grills on the new dodge rams have, to let the sound come through. Or you could use some other design for the front. Plus, having the cover would help to protect the speakers.

I might do fiberglass if I find out that I'm keeping the truck. As of the moment I built a platform w/ a custom angled box so it faces the opposite corner of the truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.