Southeast Region Anyone going to Nopi?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes, I'm going. I planned since last November to go to the spring break show but I missed it. So I'm glad there's another. Just got back into car audio after a long hiatus so I was pretty bummed when the other one came and went. Not too many shows in the Myrtle Beach area..

Yes, I'm going. I planned since last November to go to the spring break show but I missed it. So I'm glad there's another. Just got back into car audio after a long hiatus so I was pretty bummed when the other one came and went. Not too many shows in the Myrtle Beach area..
Yeah, I lived in Myrtle since I was about 8 and then recently left about a year ago. Now I live in VA.

Going to visit and Nopi just so happened to be happening.

I remember going a few years back and there wasn't that many REAL audio builds, but there were a few and they were nice.

I'll be there Fri/Sat/Sun

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.