Participant count
  • Participant list

Bearcat1

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yeah I went thru some of the listings...there is a pretty good assortment... I do like the series vii and viii also...don't see many Neptune amps either
u just like old hifi or want it to complete hifonics system? i had old atlantis 2 channel bridged to 3 hifi 10's they hit pretty hard for 600rms total,, rear view mirror fell off in wifes lap playing country music..

I came across a cyclops amp back in the nineties and it just looked like an old beat up piece of junk...then I hooked it up to two twelve inch kicker comps and it made them sound better than the kicker zr360 I had on them earlier...was just blown away by the power and sound quality from a 100 watt amp...I would like to get a Mars gen x to kinda relive those memories...I do enjoy old school car audio also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.