Anyone can build me a custom ported box for ED 9kv in Regular Cab Ranger?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarOddYo

Hey everyone! I need a box, preferably ported to ~35-40hz for a 9kv 8" sub.

The restraints are that it must be able to fit behind my regular cab seat, and also has a 1in. overhang to protect the sub face while playing.

The specs I had drawn up were 16W x 10H x 6D, I figured 0.5in Birch would be fine. This would be the OD, as that 6inch Deep would also encompass a 1in overhang to protect the sub, so the usable space would be 16x10x5... Does this make sense? If someone can help me out for a reasonable price, I would love to have someone help me build a box. If you have the capabilities to make a slanted box with more than just 90 degree angles, the bottom depth could go to 9in top depth still at 6, and the sub facing the rear with the overhang to protect it.

Let me know if a anyone of you are capable/interested.

Sorry I initially posted in for sale section. Could a mod move to Wanted forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.