anybody box estimate?

Participant count
  • Participant list
need trunk dimensions and opening dimensions to said trunk
The approximate dimensions are...43" wide x 22" deep (opening of trunk) ..... 37" deep 17.5" tall and 37" wide in the smallest part in the back of my trunk 44" wide at the widest useable part of the inside

i have a box already built but shipping would prolly be expensive
Would your box allow my sub full potential? Like are they built to specs for my sub and or my car? Sorry for so many ?S just wanna make sure I'm gettin the best bang for my buck....how many cu ft? And also how much we talking for box and shipping?

the box is built at 3.5 cubic ft at 32 htz ,i think it would be great but box is $100 and i'm not sure about shipping .i'd have to check
Okay cool please let me know asap how much for shipping...pm me when you find out but its ported right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.