Southeast Region Any shows comin up in AR?

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I meant to go to the last one when the treo truck was there. Stopped by the shop in searcy and heard it the day before the comp, that thing was wicked
my friend had the 4 aq 15's in the black full size chevy that did a 60.something. he and i just finsihed my build on my sa-15's. them bastages are a beast,even on my discus 1500.

I didnt wake up in time to get to the show but from what you just said I regret it now. Def gonna try my best to make the next one. Not sure what class i'd be competing in tho

my friend had the 4 aq 15's in the black full size chevy that did a 60
Is this the one that kicked a** at the Ark Car Stereo show bout 2 months or so back? If so I've got pictures of it and **** did that thing hit.....hope he's not mad cause I was supposed to post up the pics but I ended up out of circulation for a while....I could post them still if someone wants to see them though......Rick

Is this the one that kicked a** at the Ark Car Stereo show bout 2 months or so back? If so I've got pictures of it and **** did that thing hit.....hope he's not mad cause I was supposed to post up the pics but I ended up out of circulation for a while....I could post them still if someone wants to see them though......Rick
yep, dual 3500's, quad alt, lol. he helped me just do my build for my 2 sa-15's the past 3 days.

That truck really hammered......

ArkCarStereoShow004.jpg

ArkCarStereoShow005.jpg

ArkCarStereoShow006.jpg

ArkCarStereoShow003.jpg

Sorry for the side ways pic..................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date