Northeast Region Any Pa Members?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
IM in York team bass drop chapter president for all of pa if u wanna know what were about and wanna join up send me a message we will talk too many goodies associated with my team that only privileged ppl get to know

[quote name='neogen']@jtomsic @TeamProdigyMike

we should see what it would take to get a full on event at the Wash Fairgrounds.[/QUOTE]

That would be cool. Wifey is from bridgeville, that would make for a nice weekend trip. Is there any decent shops down there with nice showrooms?

[quote name='neogen']@jtomsic @TeamProdigyMike

we should see what it would take to get a full on event at the Wash Fairgrounds.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that would be awesome i live like 1/2 mile from the fairgrounds so that would be insane, if your in washington you should hit me up sometime and get some demos in each others car,

[quote name='ewadz3006']That would be cool. Wifey is from bridgeville, that would make for a nice weekend trip. Is there any decent shops down there with nice showrooms?[/QUOTE]

next time your coming down to bridgeville bro hit me up for same thing i like to hear what other people have theres actually quite a few members from pittsburgh area on here.. i bet almost 10 that i can think of

yeah, that would be awesome i live like 1/2 mile from the fairgrounds so that would be insane, if your in washington you should hit me up sometime and get some demos in each others car,

next time your coming down to bridgeville bro hit me up for same thing i like to hear what other people have theres actually quite a few members from pittsburgh area on here.. i bet almost 10 that i can think of

Will do! I'm work in progress, just getting every thing bought now.

@jtomsic yeah i will definitely try to get in touch with you one day i am in town with some time to kill.

i am going to talk to a couple people i know that have experience setting up\promoting\attending shows to see what it would take to get something together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.