Northeast Region Any Pa Members?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
i dont live in pittsburgh but my job has me out here for work and id like to meet up with some people around this area?? and maybe catch a show or two.

you work for the pipelines or natural gas things? that stuff is blowing up around here last few years..the road i live on is like main place for it too naturally

yes sir i do, im on a xray crew which checks the welds on pipes for inperfections. we are working in uniontown at the moment. i kindof wanna kind a TL before i send my 1200d out to see the gain i get by tripling the power im running.

theres a place on 51 by century 3 mall.. u can take 51 all the way from uniontown to there by the way.. they have TL ..top of hill ...if they are still there.. i got a bunch of buddies who work for red oak.. my one friend is a pretty big boss there actually... i live down by the refinery thing..suppose to be biggest one on east coast.

theres a place on 51 by century 3 mall.. u can take 51 all the way from uniontown to there by the way.. they have TL ..top of hill ...if they are still there.. i got a bunch of buddies who work for red oak.. my one friend is a pretty big boss there actually... i live down by the refinery thing..suppose to be biggest one on east coast.
i think i may go by that one everyday, as my hotel is in new stanton. lol gunna have to stop in one day and see.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

i had to work unfortunately but im coming to the one in wintersville.. i set a reminder for it so i dont forget lol.
whens this show?

no..new stanton is like 30 miles away from where im talking bud.. century 3 is like 3-4 miles outside the city limits of pittsburgh 51 will take u from uniontown all the way to the other side of pittsburgh to neville island...wintersville is about 30-40 mins past washington so about 1hr 15mins or so for u.. if u wanted to go u could meet me in washington and follow down.. washington is like 30mins up interstate 70.

link to teamprodigymikes event

Team Prodigy's 2nd Annual Summer Slam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.