any one have experience with JVC KW-NX7000

most jvc is junk....
eh i had a kdavx1 and i enjoyed it the most out of any dvd player i have had mainly because of the sirius and mp3 dvd controls

this deck looks like a pretty nice one HDD nav usb BT capability 7inch screen detachable screen 5v preouts 7band eq im not totally interested in all the digital processing and such (h701 type of ****)

i have the avx800 and ive had it for like 2yr now and no probs. i lov it. fast mp3 read and just an all around great hu. this is my second model jvc 2din and i just cant let go of their product. great feats and great sound control

my DAD HAS THIS HU! IT IS PRETTY SOLID... for the price but like already stated its jvc so not top quality but meh its nice!

Cool yea thats what i was thinking i had agreat experience with the kdavx1 absolutely loved that deck see how this one pans out if i can sell the avn7000

In terms of navigation that is got to be one of the best, hell it even tells you which lane to be in, the proximety sensor is pretty cool. It also is the only removable face double din out. If you are interested in one let me know I can get you a better deal then that. Pm me if interested.

I have this unit and it is definitely NOT junk! The only issue is with the iPod artwork. You will not want to display it on this unit. It will add a 15-25 sec delay to display the artwork when changing to a new song. Everything else is rock solid...

What’s the difference between the two? The BT model has blue tooth connectivity but costs less?

I’ve had my eye on this HU for months now & I’d just like to know as much a possible before I plop down a big hunk of change.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.