Central Region any interest in a STL meet?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
omg.. i was looking at the sept calendar.. lol!
Ok.. then I guess it would be the 15th and 21st i would have off.. I can try to get some days switched around though.. and the 23rd is a sunday
yeah i edited, like i said i would have to do sat or sunday, later in OCT the better, oct 29th would be gold too, wonder what jermey would be up to, im sure nothing:laugh:

this officially ***** as i would love to go, but have just returned to the wonderfulllllllll country of iraq for another few months. so, after you go through with this one, we need to schedule another gathering of the masses for like, feb. or march when i will be home and able to come out and show my goodies and see everyone elses.

i was reading the entire time...cause i didn't close my browser when i left...

o fallon would be good,its about 45min from me.

i would have to do sat. afternoon, or sunday.

host it? at some ones house or something?
if you all want to drive to jefferson city i'll "host" it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you all want to drive to jefferson city i'll "host" it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
****, i hate driving far, im sure loki and untouchable>? would like that....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.