And this would be when I make my intro as a vendor

Oh great and this site is now ruined....ant you ruin anything you touch.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

How about you guys quit being douches in our vendor section.

Welcome Ant. FWIW Ive always thought you were decent with a good product when you owned SS. Ive got loads of your product in my car and love it.

Thanks white!

No worries on the guys being asshats.. It is all in fun. They might actually mean it more than I do, but still, it is good to mess around and blow off some steam. I don't take it personal. I just enjoy dishing it back.

I'll knock it off you (the staff) think I am taking it too far.

I like to be professional and all, but this is CA.c and I expect a bit of (attempted) hazing..

ANT

I think it is your vag!na that is all dried up bro.. Your sense of humor is more like my balls.. Stinky, and kind of floppy.. Nothing exciting, just balls..

ANT
Well the way you put it you make it sound like im joking the when i say what ive said....

Ant idk where u keep pulling "humor" out of but everything ive said to you has been in all seriousness.

your comebacks are about as exciting as the way you describe your balls

this isnt the dome bro its his vendor section this isnt suppose to be done here and your going to ruin the vendor thing for the rest of us by flaming and bashing the vendors that come on here, some of us want vendors like Ant to come on here because they have good products and offer discounts and what not to members.. dont **** that up for everyone else..besides ants been coming here alot longer than you have and if he was goin to "ruin" this site it would have happened along time ago.

this isnt the dome bro its his vendor section this isnt suppose to be done here and your going to ruin the vendor thing for the rest of us by flaming and bashing the vendors that come on here, some of us want vendors like Ant to come on here because they have good products and offer discounts and what not to members.. dont **** that up for everyone else..besides ants been coming here alot longer than you have and if he was goin to "ruin" this site it would have happened along time ago.
Well put i shall back off for the greater good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date