And this would be when I make my intro as a vendor

Selling?

Lots of stuff.

Yes, BioPulse Nutrition is still getting off the ground, but I am not going to be slanging supllements on this forum (though I might offer discounts. Not a bad idea as I am sure some people here exercise).

DIYMA is getting ready to launch a store and we will be selling all kinds of installation tools.

AlphaDamp is selling on the Second Skin site now, and I will be pimping that as well.

Ken and Sue have 50 boxes to give away as promo material as do I.

I will be looking for 50 people that are interested in writing reviews on the forums, and putting up videos for AlphaDamp specifically.

http://www.alphadamp.com

The Products I do on DIYMA will be availble on our new store, which is getting an new face lift can can be seen here:

DIYMA Car Audio Installation Online Store

Still needs some work, plus we have to source the products.

Working on OEM'ing a lot of tools.

Trying to sell some products from our CACO vendors.

Any (non sound deadener) vendors on this forum that want solid, online representationcan contact me to discuss the sale of their products to my customers.

ANT

Selling?Lots of stuff.

Yes, BioPulse Nutrition is still getting off the ground, but I am not going to be slanging supllements on this forum (though I might offer discounts. Not a bad idea as I am sure some people here exercise).

DIYMA is getting ready to launch a store and we will be selling all kinds of installation tools.

AlphaDamp is selling on the Second Skin site now, and I will be pimping that as well.

Ken and Sue have 50 boxes to give away as promo material as do I.

I will be looking for 50 people that are interested in writing reviews on the forums, and putting up videos for AlphaDamp specifically.

The Products I do on DIYMA will be availble on our new store, which is getting an new face lift can can be seen here:

DIYMA Car Audio Installation Online Store

Still needs some work, plus we have to source the products.

Working on OEM'ing a lot of tools.

Trying to sell some products from our CACO vendors.

Any (non sound deadener) vendors on this forum that want solid, online representationcan contact me to discuss the sale of their products to my customers.

ANT
you better contact cthedinger then... he's got the hottest product in town for the cheapest prices. Audio technix FTW!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date