Amplifier recommendation for 2 10" RF P1's

Snyperx
10+ year member

I am wanting to re-use a pair of 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch 1 subs. They are both 4-Ohm, SVC subs. Can someone recommend a a good amp for under $200? I am just to put together a good system on the budget. I don't need to win any awards, just something that sounds good. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wanting to re-use a pair of 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch 1 subs. Can someone recommend a a good amp for under $200? I am just to put together a good system on the budget. I don't need to win any awards, just something that sounds good. Thanks.
Whats the impedance and RMS Wattage?

Yes single SVC's.
Well, Kenwood KAC-5001PS is 140 at soniceletronixs. Its 500 Watts at 2 ohms. I am not fully sure if it actually lets out 500 watts, but it is CEA-2006 Compliant and its made by Kenwood. Not one of the worse brands around, so this might be your best bet. Monoblock. Class D. You could put the two rockfords to 2 ohms.

but mylows10 is good at this stuff. Hes got good recommendations.

Well, Kenwood KAC-5001PS is 140 at soniceletronixs. Its 500 Watts at 2 ohms. I am not fully sure if it actually lets out 500 watts, but it is CEA-2006 Compliant and its made by Kenwood. Not one of the worse brands around, so this might be your best bet. Monoblock. Class D. You could put the two rockfords to 2 ohms.
but mylows10 is good at this stuff. Hes got good recommendations.
you couldn't give me a kenwood amp,total junk.cea compliant means nothing btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.