Amp works, sub won't (fusion sub w/ attached amp)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tut1122

So, I just installed a kenwood deck and my old fusion 10" sub w/ attached "1000" watt amp in my sisters car... Deck works fine, and the amp is turning on. But the sub isn't getting a signal. The RCA cables are hooked up right ( they are kinda old and have been sitting in my closet for about 2 years)... So I tried hookin up a pair or RCA cables from my DVD player ( which I doubt would have worked, but had to try). I haven't been able to check voltage on any RCA input/output. But my mind is kinda fried for tonight. Anyone hav any suggestions or inputs??

Make sure the wires are secure from amp to sub, try plugging MP3 into the inputs on the amp and see if you get any output, if you do, I bet its just the RCA being bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.