Amp Placement in an Isuzu Rodeo

Participant count
  • Participant list
need help in determining where to put my amps in my Rodeo. It is a 1994 and I have a US Acoustics USX-4065 for the Polk coaxels and a USX-2080 for my Pioneer sub. I want to be able to take out my sub when I need to haul stuff. I was thinking of attaching the USX-2080 on the box but what are my disconnecting capabilities?

The other problem is where to put the USX-4065. Under the driver's seat is ideal but I think there is too little clearence. At least not enough for heat dissapation if I could get it to fit. If you have any ideas that would be great. If push comes to shove I will have to put it on the back of the rear up right seat, the part that lowers to horizontal and makes more room. If that is the case, what would you suggest I do to protect it? Could I fabricate a metal casing that goes over it? Or is that overkill?

All your help is appreciated.

Paul

The picture is just a little encouragement for your replies!

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7726

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.