• Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
B

barba3

hi!

i have 4 JBL speakers (6X4 inches), an EQ and i plan to buy a woofer.

which amp do u recomend??

i DON't want it to be loud, i only want a good sound and separate high and low frequencies (woofer and speakers)

THANK YOU

You might want to check out a 5 channel amp. Four channels for full range, and a seperate sub channel. There are several different manufacturers that make them. My personal favorites would be the Kicker or the Rockford Fosgate. But that's just my humble opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

barba--- you might want to check out precision power

powerclass ( pcx 5800) it a 5channel amp rated at

50x4 into 4ohm per channel plus 200x1 into 4ohm (sub )

100x4 into 2ohm per channel plus 400x1 into 2ohm (sub)

and 200x2 into 4ohm bridge plus 400 x1 into 4ohm bridge (sub)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

There is honestly no way to answer your question.....

You are going to buy a woofer and want to know what amp to power it with. Since T/S parameters vary greatly with each model of woofer- actual power needs are contigent upon which woofer you select.

A little more specific info please.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.