Amp for Pair of JL 12TW3 D4

Participant count
  • Participant list
I currently have a pair of 12TW3 D4 in parallel @1 Ohm being pushed by memphis 16 srx1.750d However this amp is stable at 2 Ohms I believe. I feel that the subs can perform much better but honestly they hit hard with that amp. I also just bought a JL RD 400/4 with some Alpine R-S68 RMS of 100 watts each which I hope is a much better set up than my pioneers 6x8 driven strickly by double din KENWOOD DDX773BH with stock speaker wire. I'm currently intalling sound deadning as well. So Hopefully over it sounds better. I like the Fact that the RD detecs clipping and was thinking of purchasing RD 100/1. I'm trying to keep it as unmodified as possible but open to suggestions worth doing modifications if needed. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.