amp cuts out

hey, i had that same problem and it turns out that it can be a number of things, first off maybe your amp cant go into a bridged mode in mono, maybe it can only do it in stereo, maybe your amp just cant push that hard, or maybe your amp just isn't built for pushing subwoofers, maybe its just made for mid's. or maybe u have a lack of power and u need a farad? it all kinda depends maybe u need bigger guage power and ground cable, check into all these things, oh and check how u have the subs wired, parallel of series, cus the ohms might be wrong,

Well I have sony explod 760 watt amp, and i just bridged it out like a week ago, and when my amp over heats, the bass will cut out, so your best bet is that over running the system high, like as music, and the amp is getting to much power. So i think your amp is just over heating. When your amp cuts out do you have like a red light appear on your amp?

if you have a red led light on your amp, that is a protection light. Meaning that you have a problem, check to see if the power wire is get grounded out and make sure that your battery term. is on good and that it is not loose.

Well on my amp ihave 3 different lights, and one of them will pop up red it the amp is over heated, so it depends on what kind of amp he has. Well check your ground wire, it might be loose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.