AMM-1 Amp Dyno Video of the Dual DA6001 Mono Amplifier with unboxing

I can’t wait for the AB test results. People d!ck ride that amp like crazy!
They shouldn't...

I guess I shouldn't sound that harsh on it, The amp didn't do great... but it doesn't fall into the realm of Boss or Planet Audio. It certainly wins the battle of the Phantoms.... but it was closer than it should have been.

Better than I thought.

I have a boss mono block that is rated 1 mill or something but it has the 4 fuse =120. I bought it just to test 1 sub for a few mins then put amp back in box and slid under toolbox and forgot till now.

I wonder if the boss can pull 1000 watts?

Better than I thought.I have a boss mono block that is rated 1 mill or something but it has the 4 fuse =120. I bought it just to test 1 sub for a few mins then put amp back in box and slid under toolbox and forgot till now.

I wonder if the boss can pull 1000 watts?
considering the bass ar4000 pulled 900 certified, there's a good chance the phantom might get 1-1.2k.

They shouldn't...
I guess I shouldn't sound that harsh on it, The amp didn't do great... but it doesn't fall into the realm of Boss or Planet Audio. It certainly wins the battle of the Phantoms.... but it was closer than it should have been.
if that AB amp did more than 1500 rms certified I'll shoot myself....

It did more than that dynamic
Lol that doesnt matter at all. Amp isnt loud at all compared to amps that actually did power certified. Dynamic is completely useless peak power numbers unless you listen to rock or trance/techno with actual pauses in the songs. Most music nowadays (trap, rap, hip hop, dubstep/other EDM, even some metal) have big fat basslines so certified and uncertified numbers matter way more because you are literally playing a giant sine wave especially guys that play re-bassed music.

Every amp direct swaps i've done with amps that have been put on the amp dyno, the amp that did higher certified numbers amp always got a good bit louder than the amp that only passed dynamic while both put out the similar dynamic numbers. You should never put any faith in dynamic rms numbers if you want real world results.

Lol that doesnt matter at all. Amp isnt loud at all compared to amps that actually did power certified. Dynamic is completely useless peak power numbers unless you listen to rock or trance/techno with actual pauses in the songs. Most music nowadays (trap, rap, hip hop, dubstep/other EDM, even some metal) have big fat basslines so certified and uncertified numbers matter way more because you are literally playing a giant sine wave especially guys that play re-bassed music.
Every amp direct swaps i've done with amps that have been put on the amp dyno, the amp that did higher certified numbers amp always got a good bit louder than the amp that only passed dynamic while both put out the similar dynamic numbers. You should never put any faith in dynamic rms numbers if you want real world results.
Oh I'm not putting any stock in it. Just stating it did have a number over 1500w

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.