Amazon vs SSA

Amazon is a mix of authorized car audio sales and "anything goes" marketplace sales which do not carry a manufacturer warranty. I do not know for certain, but I believe everything SSA sells is authorized and comes with the factory warranty. Do your research and read the fine print.

Everything we sell through Amazon carries manufacturer warranty because we are a part of the companies which control distribution into the US.

You just have to know what each brand's warranty policy is.

we expand brand's policies once we distribute for them so their warranties are not lost through our sales even when selling online which many companies disapprove of.

We (SSA) are on Amazon and sell lots of Sundown there, so there is no difference on the customer end really as to which avenue to order from us. But, we prefer ordering directly through the SSA store. It is more efficient for us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

^x2^
SSA is good people
Thanks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

[quote name='adulbrich']Talk to @denim;
He's SSA's rep and can probably help you out[/QUOTE]

We technically don't have any "rep's" haha, I'm just the one from SSA that tries to keep up with the forum side of things. ;)

We technically don't have any "rep's" haha, I'm just the one from SSA that tries to keep up with the forum side of things. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Oh, I see. Makes sense that you don't have to be a vendor then

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.