Amazon.com?

Participant count
  • Participant list

dthor68
10+ year member

Anyone here ever buy from Amazon.com? They have a JL Audio XD500/3 for $285.00 and the NexD XD400 for $288.99. They say it is new and it is being sold by Car Audio Dealers. That is pretty cheap, I guess. It has me a little worried with all the counterfeit crap out there. I have some family that swears by Amazon. Would like to get your opinions.

Thanks,

Derek

I have had issues in the past of buying stuff from amazon and the seller "not being a authorized dealer". Basically if you buy from them the manufacturer will void your warranty (unless you buy a warranty from the seller. I wouldn't worry about knockoffs. Usually finding the lowest price is the way to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.