alts for sale

mylows10
5,000+ posts

B2,singer,ampere rep
monterey , ca
Item(s) for Sale: a newly rebuilt 12 volt customs 175 amp alt90 at idle and a powermaster 200 amp adjustable voltage 110 at idle

Item(s) Description/Condition: 175 newly rebuilt ,the powermaster 2 years old .both alts in perfect working order.wrecked the s10 on the 23rd and is totaled.kept the alts tho. the smaller alt was just completely rebuilt 2 days before wrecking my truck.new brushes ,stator,voltage reg,everything inside

Price: 175 amp 220 shipped and the powermaster 300 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: usps 3 day priority

Item Pictures:
DSC01764.jpg
DSC01763.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
then you want the 200 amp, its 110 or 120 at idle and had adjustable voltage .its adjusted at 15 volts now ,which is where i ran my truck at.it has the square plug type , but you dont have to use the plug on this alt

then you want the 200 amp, its 110 or 120 at idle and had adjustable voltage .its adjusted at 15 volts now ,which is where i ran my truck at.it has the square plug type , but you dont have to use the plug on this alt
im safe with 15 my stock alt is modded for 14.7 . does it have the same bolt placements

you are safe up to 15.2 volts and it does have the same blot pattern as the other one ,if you run both like i did ,your voltage will see the higher volts

you are safe up to 15.2 volts and it does have the same blot pattern as the other one ,if you run both like i did ,your voltage will see the higher volts
no room for it since i have a v6. the alt is under the car with little room to spare. if i had the 4 cyl or did a system in my dads temp i wouldnt have a problem with both. send me a price to 24151 for it and if you can a model number so i can make sure. but my car runs a gm alt for stock so i assume it would fit

edit: had to change zip...still not used to it lol

my truck was also a v6 ,when my ac went out i just put the other alt there. but i did have the powermaster on both sides ,so thats how i know it is the same bolt pattern.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.