Alternative's.

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
alright guy's i need some help i want to deadn my trunk because i got a sound ticket actually say's "loud music 50ft away" i don't even have stock deaner at all. so i was wondering and im really really tight on cash so i was wondering what are some alternativ'es for deadner like do those undercoating's in a can actually work ? or some type of foam or something please help:).

Alright guy's please help me out i was reading online alternative's with sound deading roof material does it really work? anyone try that .please help:).

Anyone ? i need to deaden my trunk quick so i can put my system back in parent'y rule:(. that way i don't get another ticket.

I have read of some people using peel and seal roofing sealer from any home improvemant store and some people have used expoanding foam in some spots .

good luck and i got a ticket last year same stuff 50 ft BS

yeah man i hate that sh*t still have to call in tuesday they said to find out how much it is hopefully not to much . peel and seal hmm....ill look into that thx man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

I know man she was one fcked up cop , and plus made me late for class:( missed half work have to make it up now.
Must of been on her period.

IDK if it would work or the cost of it, but what bout led tape? To get rid of rattles you add weight, well led will do jus that. But ive seen people use"great stuff" which is expanding foam.

has anyone seen the result's of peel and seal . oh bigj i just pulled my system tonight the amp/subs/box out until i can deaden my trunk.

How much peel and seal do you think i would have to get to do my whole trunk ? my car is the one that's in my avatar if you don't know what it is here i shall tell you:) it's a 1989 lincoln Mark VII

Get a tape measurer and measure the rough dimensions of your trunk and the area you want covered. Convert the inches into feet, multiply, and get the rough amount you will need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.