Alpines? CDT's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

flyasspimp
10+ year member

onebadmafugger
ok heres the deal....i gots my sub and amp combo picked out, and have my choices of head unit down, but will get that last probably, but what about some comp. My sister has alpine r's 6X9's in front and rear....yeah its weird, but they sound nice and get low too, and they were installed bad too, b/c they wouldnt fit the original holes, so they are in there with those cheap walmart boxes and just layin on top of her rear deck, and i would consider getting type x or CDT comps, but of those two, what are the better ones, and if you have suggestions, what are they?

Listen before you buy ... especially with speakers ...

Circuit City, a local shop, whatever ... they'll come in handy for this.

Generally ... Focal, CDT, Alpine, Eclipse, Infinity, JL, Orion, MTX, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Peerless, Morel, Adire, etc ... all make good speakers ... just depends on what YOU like and what your budget is.

What size are you looking at and where will the speakers be placed?

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.