SOLD Alpine W200 and TV Tuner (DFW area)

Participant count
  • Participant list

jluv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
DFW, TX
First, the catch.... the sale needs to be local (DFW area). I've never sold anything online, so I don't have paypal or anything like that. For the same reason, I obviously don't have any references, so someone could just meet me in person to do the deal. Since I'll have the same setup for my 205, I can even plug this one up and show that it works perfectly. I'd be willing to drive up to an hour or so to meet someone.

Alpine IVA-W200. $550 firm. Used for about 6 months. I have the box, manual, remote, and everything else that came with the unit. I am upgrading to the W205 and expect to unload this one quickly at this price. I paid a LOT more for it and have used it for less than 6 months. Works perfectly. No issues at all. Screen is perfect. Zero bad pixels. The only blemish is a tiny nick in the "/////Alpine" lettering along the bottom corner of the trim. No one has ever noticed it, but I know it's there. This is not on the screen itself, and there isn't so much as a scratch or any sign of wear on any other part of the unit. I'm having issues with my computer at home, but I hope to be able to post pics later tonight.

I also have an Alpine TV tuner, the TUE-T151. It is also less than 6 months old. Works perfectly. I have the box, manual, remote, and everything that came with it. I think I paid $150-ish. Selling for $75 firm. Also needs to be a local transaction.

I'll sell both together for $600 even. This is a smoking deal for anyone in my area. I'm really expecting a quick sale at this price! Sorry I don't have the means to accept paypal or ship this.

Thanks!

Jared

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.