SOLD Alpine W200, Amps, and Blackbird Dock

Participant count
  • Participant list

dconder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Oklahoma
Alpine IVA-W200. I have original box, manual and everything that came with it originally. Will also include the black box bypass. This is not the PAC unit that has to be programmed. This one does it automatically every time. $575 shipped.

Alpine MRA-D550 theater amp. This is an awesome amp with built in processing. It has to be used with a compatible Alpine head unit, like the W200. It is a 5 channel amp rated at 60 x 5. It does Dolby Digital and DTS. It has a lot of the same features as the H701, just not as in depth. It is like new, bought new and only a couple months old. $400 shipped.

Alpine MRD-M1005 mono amp. Excellent like new condition. Bought it a couple of months ago brand new as well. $250 shipped.

Alpine Vehicle Dock for Blackbird. This is brand new in the box. I took it out of the box to look at it but never got around to installing it. Allows the Blackbird to be controlled right thru your Alpine head unit screen. $125 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.