Alpine pxe-0850s not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

200xbansheeman
10+ year member

miami
Hey guys been a while but i need some help.

Had my new system installed yesterday and its not working. I installed the following
Battery
Xs power D4800
Speakers
2 alpine type x 6.5 fr doors
2 alpine type x 6x9 rear doors
2 orions super tweeters dash
2 alpine type x 12in subs
Amps
1 alpine pdx-v
2 alpine x-a90m
Dsp
Alpine pxe-0850s

The problem is that i only get audio out of the speakers when i toggle the volume back and forth on the dsp app can anyone please help me

I would want to confirm if the problem is in the DSP or not. You could run rca directly to amp to see if it works fine. Just set crossovers on amp so you dont send damaging freq. to mids or highs and hurt em. Use low volume. Might just be DSP settings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.