Alpine MRX- M110

Participant count
  • Participant list

MerkConvoy501

Senior VIP Member
Conway AR
So im getting one of the above stated amplifiers and im reading throught the online manual and it seems to look like that the amp puts out 1100rms at 2ohm and only 800 at 1ohm... Im curuios of this because ive never seen an amp that puts out more power at 2ohms then 1ohm.. So im seeking some knowledge thanks ahead of time...

that amp is not 1 ohm stable my friend. i had a mrp-m1000 and loved it. if youre getting it for less than 170 jump on it, i just bought one for 100 on craigslist for an install im doing locally.. great reliable amp.

Alpine is stating I will run 1 ohm but it normally wouldn't be able to without the beefed up components they put in the new line. It's really only designed for 2ohm and is really inefficient at 1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.