Alpine MRP-F300 and PDX-1.600

bdng

Item(s) for Sale:

-Alpine MRP-F300 4ch amplifier SOLD

-Alpine PDX-1.600 1ch mono amplifier

If anything else is needed, please message me. I am not here to steal anyone's hard earned dollar or rip anyone off, so please ask any questions if I do not have enough info on here.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alpine MRP-F300:

I'd say this amp is 8/10 condition. It works awesome, no problem mechanically, but has only a couple knicks from install. I'd say its not too noticeable, but i'll leave it to you to decide. It will be shown in pictures. Amp comes with the original end cap covers as well. Everything is pictured.

50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)

150 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)

Alpine PDX-1.600:

I'd say this amp is 9.5/10 condition. Awesome condition, mechanically and cosmetically beautiful! Works great, never clipped and still has the original plastic stick protecting the center light on top of the amp. It includes the original alpine speaker plugs, along with the original faceplate and everything pictured. There is a ~5ft 14AWG speaker wire still attached to the speaker plug that i'll be leaving on there.

600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)

Both amps have only been used in 1 install and are both in great working condition. I will let you judge the cosmetics yourself through the pictures. Still original fuses for both, and ready to be shipped!

Price:

Alpine MRP-F300: SOLD

Alpine PDX-1.600: SOLD

Both amps are ready to ship.

Paypal/cash only!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price to US 48.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

C2M7Ufq.png

UVFk514.png

AWnAIli.png

mWLV4DR.png

58qZCfh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Willing to trade the MRP-F300 for an amp that can do 300Wx1@4ohm or Crescendo CZ 6.5 Components. That's probably it, otherwise cash/paypal only! Thanks

I guess these PDX amps arent that valued lol. Anyone know why they're priced so high retail? Anyways, Just need some extra cash.

I will take $160 SHIPPED for the PDX,

or $220 SHIPPED for BOTH amps together!

Sorry. Maybe I should include it in the original post. No original boxes or birth sheets. It was all done by a shop before I learned how to do everything myself, so everything was tossed. I didn't understand the importance of original boxes and birthsheets until now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you're still interested, go ahead and send me a PM.

Sorry. Maybe I should include it in the original post. No original boxes or birth sheets. It was all done by a shop before I learned how to do everything myself, so everything was tossed. I didn't understand the importance of original boxes and birthsheets until now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you're still interested, go ahead and send me a PM.
PM'ed

I appreciate the offer but will have to pass on the offer. Was only looking to trade the MRP-F300 4ch amp. I might consider trading the pdx, but I need cash. I may consider trading the PDX, but it'd have to be cash on top with the trade.

Thanks for the offer anyways. Bump

I appreciate the offer but will have to pass on the offer. Was only looking to trade the MRP-F300 4ch amp. I might consider trading the pdx, but I need cash. I may consider trading the PDX, but it'd have to be cash on top with the trade.
Thanks for the offer anyways. Bump
How much cash?

Thx

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.