SOLD Alpine MRD-M501 amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Makaveli7haDon
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Works perfectly, just has scrapes that I painted over as seen in the pic. This is the first and only fully digital class D amp for car audio. It can be controlled via alpine head units via amplink. These are rare and hard to find, especially at a low price like this. It features time correction, PEQ, bass comp (enhances mp3s), many features that newer Alpine amps no longer have. Will put out 550x1 at 2ohms and 275 at 4ohms. $100 shipped OBO.

m501.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That MRD is a good series of amps ...i may have some extra accesories if you havent found them
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
The Type R subs are a really great sub. Deff ask about a DMM reading or take a DMM and check them. Dust Caps can be replaced as stated and...
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...

About this thread

Makaveli7haDon

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Makaveli7haDon
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date