btolenti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine IVA-NAV1 Head Unit

NVE-P1 Navigation Module

PXA-H701 Processor

CHA-S624 Changer

Ignition bypass module (like the PAC TR7 module)

iPod Cable and assorted cables

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Had this in my truck for a year or so. Just don't use it enough to justify keeping it all - plus, I have some other things I want to buy

From what I can tell, the IVA-NAV-1 is basically an IVA-W203 that comes with the navigation module (NVE-P1). This head unit has optical out and can control the 701 via the touchscreen. There are a ton of tweaking that can be done (crossovers, EQ, time alignment, etc.). Unit works great and the screen is in great shape. The P1 navigation module docks within the NAV-1 above the slot for the DVD/CD. I have the remote control as well.

The 701 works just fine - only cosmetic scratches from being under my seat. The changer works great as well and connects to the 701 via optical and AI-NET as well.

It will come with the harnesses for the head unit and 701, a standard alpine AI-NET cable, a monster cable AI-NET cable, two optical cables, the ipod cable, the nav antenna, and the bluetooth microphone (works through the P1 module - I never used it).

Price:

Asking $800 shipped and insured, OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See Above

Item Pictures:

That.....and something cheaper. I don't spend any time in my truck where this was installed to really appreciate this or really tweak it to my liking. I basically used it as a huge expensive crossover (didn't use the eq or time alignment).

....Also, I missed mentioning it before, but the head unit has optical out as well to send signal to the 701....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...